Tuesday, 17 July 2012

Who am I?


I think the title of the blog says it all. I am a geek. Well, I don’t really like that label but that’s what society tends to call someone who spends their time obsessing over literature and books (particularly Harry Potter), reading comics and sitting on the Internet trying to find a place to shout their views. I aspire to become a journalist one day and like to write fantasy fiction in my spare time. That’s probably one reason why I started this blog; A love of writing.

But I won’t bore you with the specifics of my life. All you really need to know about this blog is that there will be a lot of three things.
A)    Harry Potter – Something I have an (probably unhealthy) obsession with.
B)    Marvel Comics – I only really began reading comics in the past year and a half and have since fallen in love with the medium, but particularly Marvel and their characters.
C)    Broadway – Not the street, the theatres. Specifically musicals. A love of mine from a young age. Also where I’d be heading in life if I could sing, instead I’m settling for regular old New York.
These are just a few of the things I’m likely to blog about, but I don’t know why I’m saying any of this. It’s not like anyone really cares. You can probably find a million blogs virtually identical to this. Oh well, I’m just going to carry on talking to myself anyway...

No comments:

Post a Comment